Conference registrationClick here to Register
Non-presenting delegates registration deadline: 11:59 EDT, 23 April 2021
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access for 6 months, until 29 October 2021 to the recorded event 24 hours after their registration.
In 2021 the 23rd International Conference on Wear of Materials: Online and the 5th International Conference on BioTribology: Online will join forces to develop an integrated program that allows delegates to participate at both conferences and broaden their research and professional network.
Conference registration fee: US$125 plus UK VAT at 20%
Tutorial Session registration fee (Industry): $250 plus UK VAT at 20%
Tutorial Session registration fee (Students): $50 plus UK VAT at 20%
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on registration rates.
However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non EU B2B customer please contact the Project Lead firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with your VAT number and we can assist.
If you are based in Australia, Switzerland, Canada (noting if you are from Quebec) and registering please also contact the Project Lead email@example.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances), as your invoice needs raising with your country’s VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
Please note that to join the conference live you must register before 11:59 EDT, 23 April 2021.
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 6 months after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates for any pre-advertised in person event.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here