Ducom Symposium: How to transform into a smart tribology lab?
Date: 16 April 2018
Time: 12:05 to 13:05 (60 min)
Number of seats: 30 (free lunch bag offered to all accepted registrations)
Smart tribology lab is a futuristic lab concept developed by Ducom Instruments, that could drive productivity of professionals in tribology research and teaching. It encompasses the value generators such as connected tribometers and related services, data enabled predictive maintenance and data enabled optimization of R&D processes with an emphasis on tribology.
- Experience the 3 D digital technology that will soon replace training manuals
- Demonstrate the use of smart sensors and its enablement in tribometers
- Hands-on training on tribometers relevant to Smart Tribology Lab.
- Understand the infrastructure required for a smart tribology lab
- Introduce digital transformation as a course component in tribology curriculum
- Practice transparency in real time data generation and sharing within a network of industrial/academic partners.
- Receive a certificate of participation from Ducom Instruments
For more information, please contact us:
Name: Dr. Deepak H Veeregowda
To book your place please email Marie-Claire Morley: M.Morley@elsevier.com